That’s right, only 4 DAYS LEFT!!!!
Here’s the link: http://kck.st/qZtHxk
Go to it, spread it, post it, Tweet it, blog it, whatevs, but please spread the word!
In related, but other news we’ve changed up the WiggyWebs release schedule, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. Now look for:
- Monday – Make-Up with The Wolf: A chance to learn how to do special make-up effects from Emmy Award winning, Oscar nominated F/X artist Myke “The Wolf” Michaels, star of the show “Enter the Wolf.”
- Wednesday – Story Time with Ray: You’re favorite cantankerous old guy keeps teaching the youth of the world all about life, the world and the alphabet.
- Friday – 3 Minutes with Curtis & Dean: Topics of the day, discussions about comics, movies and pop culture all in just 3 minutes!
We have had some editing issues and some upload issues, but as of today those are a thing of the past! We are back on schedule and the videos are up! Subscribe to make sure you never miss an episode!
Now I need to get back to promoting the Kickstarter campaign – tell a friend!
THE HEAT IS ON!!!!
We have only SIX DAYS LEFT and I’d be lying if I said we aren’t feeling the pressure.
It’s there and we’re feeling it.
To our current backers: you are wonderful and generous and we cannot thank you enough!
To everyone else: We REALLY need you right now!
We happily accept any monetary support you can provide and, if we can be so bold, please pop out this link to everyone you know!
We have new videos coming out today and we’ll be posting updates the rest of the week to let you know where we’re at. Here’s today:
Countdown – 6 days
We are 13% Funded
Let’s get that last 87%!!
Don’t let it be said that we as filmmakers don’t have, what investors call, skin in the game. So far we have released what might be considered pretty “normal” rewards – but today we launch something all new, and all different: Win A Date With Gordy and Make-Up Lessons From The Wolf!
Yes, that’s right, personal time with myself (and probably my wife so I’m not accosted) and Myke in exchange for your support. These are special types of rewards and have a few extra rules:
1) Please don’t be crazy. Passionate is fine, being a fan is great or even just a student who wants some face time is cool – but if you end up being bat-shit crazy we reserve the right to make you leave.
2) These are limited to a MAXIMUM of 5 backers each. We don’t have a lot of time and are more than happy to make time for our contributors, but we need to set a limit.
3) While you will receive all the other “typical” rewards should you pledge for one or the other the only way to get both is to pledge $501 or more, other wise pledge the amount for either of us. Hell if you want to pledge more, but don’t want to cross the $500 threshold, just message us which you would like, we’ll make a note.
Thank you so much and don’t forget to tell a friend! You can copy/paste this link: http://kck.st/qZtHxk
See you soon,
If you’ve been to the Kickstarter page today, and we hope you have, then you may have noticed WE HAVE ADDED NEW REWARDS TO THE CAMPAIGN!!
We have been thrilled at the support we have received so far and want to be able to offer new, awesome incentives as the campaign goes on. This week we are pleased to add two items to the list:
1) At the $10 donation level you will get an autographed photo of Curtis Andersen! For you Sabrina fans who really liked it when he was possessed by Salem we like to think this is a fun reward at a very reasonable donation. When the time comes he’ll make it out to whomever you like!
2) At the $35 donation level you will get an autographed photo of one of our stars Shirly Brener! We’re still looking at which picture she will sign but below is the one we think we’re going to use. We’ll post the final, probably, next week.
Also, I hope you enjoyed the “Meet the Wolf” posts we have been doing. We want to create as much of a community as possible and, as a DIY filmmaker myself, I know the occasional tutorial for low-cost anything can be handy. We’re also posting the videos on our YouTube channel, Wiggy Webs, for posterity so that these tutorials don’t disappear after September 5th.
Speaking of WiggyWebs, we are making some small changes to the schedule until September 5th.
- Mondays will now be reserved for the “Meet the Wolf” tutorials.
- Tuesdays Ray will continue to tell his stories on “Story Time with Ray”
- Wednesdays will still be all about “3 Minutes with Curtis & Dean”
For more info about Cheerleaders, Wiggy Webs and all the other stuff we’re working on, check out these links:
Wiggy VonSchtick Prod. Website
The Cheerleaders Must Die! Facebook Fan Page
Wiggy Twitter Feed
Curtis Andersen Twitter Feed
Zeke Pinheiro Twitter Feed
Before we go we want to send HUGE THANKS to the following publications for their support:
The Gentleman’s Blog to Midnight Cinema
Thank you guys so much!
See you soon!
Very exciting news to start off the month of August!
Today marks the launch of the WEBSITE and FACEBOOK FAN PAGE for The Cheerleaders Must Die!
It’s an exciting start to a project that has been simmering for a little while now. With Behind the Mask firmly in post we are ready to set-up all kinds of new projects, and TCMD! represents our next feature project. Please visit the links above to keep up to date with all the happenings and if you Twitter then take a look at these links:
Director Zeke Pinheiro
Producer Curtis Andersen
Official Wiggy VonSchtick Productions
See you soon!